10% subsidy on new capital equipment for technology upgradation limited to Rs.25 lakhs (2.5 Million) as one time availment by the eligible company.
Registration & Stamp Duty
IT industry shall be eligible for 100% reimbursement of the Stamp Duty, Transfer Duty and Registration Fee paid on sale / lease deeds on the first transaction and 50% thereof on the second transaction.
- IT Units classified as MSME shall be eligible for 25% subsidy on power bills for a period of 3 years from the date of commencement of commercial operations or 30 lakh, whichever is earlier.
- IT Units established by SC / ST & Women Entrepreneurs shall be eligible for 50% subsidy on power bills for a period of 5 years from the date of commencement of commercial operations or 50 lakhs, whichever is earlier.
- Exemption of Electricity Duty and applicability of Industrial Tariff: New IT / ITES units, after coming into commercial operations will be entitled for 100% exemption on Electricity duty for a period of 5 years.
Patent Filing Cost
The cost of filing patents will be reimbursed to the companies having their headquarters in Andhra Pradesh, subject to a limit of 5 lakh (0.5 mil) per domestic patent awarded and 10 lakh (1 Mil) per international patent awarded.
Quality Certification subsidy
IT Units shall be eligible for reimbursement of 20% of expenditure incurred for obtaining quality certifications for CMM Level 2 upwards, subject to a limit of 5 lakh (0.5 mil). Similar reimbursement will be made to BS 7799 for security and also for ITES Companies for achieving COPC and eSCM certification. The IT / ITES units Companies can claim this incentive only once. In addition, this incentive may be extended to other certifications based on the recommendations of the CCITI.
Support for Technology & Market Support
Government will support IT Exporters Associations, ITsAP, NASSCOM, ELIAP, STPI, IEG, or any such organisation (as decided by CCITI) for conducting surveys and / or research on trends in technology, market intelligence or on other work useful to the IT Industry.
Rebate on cost of land allotted
- A rebate on the cost of the land will be provided @ 60,000 per employee to the Mega IT Projects (defined below) and 40,000 per employee for other IT projects, subject to a maximum of 80% of the land cost as determined by the allotment agency. Prescribed guarantees would be taken from the sponsors of the project for the rebate.
- Units, for which land is allotted on a rebated cost, shall ensure that the facility to be created shall be adequate to provide space for 500 IT professionals on every acre of land.
- Only the IT units with IT employee strength of a 100 will be eligible to be considered for allotment of land.
- CCITI is empowered to consider the eligibility of the applicant based on the track record, business proposal in terms of employment to be created, office space to be built, investment to be made and viability of the project proposal.
- The Conditions of allotment, extent of land to be allotted, employment to be created, office space to be built, investments to be made and timelines shall be incorporated in the MOU / Agreement to be signed with the applicant-company.
- Sub-leasing: Sub-leasing of the space created for IT employment, under a scheme of incentives