Process for Registration of Small&Medium Enterprisess(SMEs) for e-Governance Projects
As per ICT policy 2010-2015, SME means Small & Medium IT/ ITeS Companies/ Units/ Enterprises with turnover of more than Rs.50 lakhs and less than Rs.10 crores per annum. As per the GO Rt.No.233, dated 31.08.2010 of IT&C (e-Gov) Department, APTS will receive, register and maintain the Vendors of all SMEs with minimum pre-qualification criteria.,
SMEs Group (three categories)
- 1st Group of SME – Turnover > Rs.50 lakhs and <=Rs. 200 Lakhs per annum.
- 2nd Group of SME – Turnover > Rs.200 lakhs and <= Rs.500 Lakhs per annum.
- 3rd Group of SME – Turnover > Rs.500 lakhs and <= Rs.1000 lakhs per annum.
Categories of SME Empanelment
1. Application testing
2. Requirement Engineering, Business Modeling
3. Module Design & development
5. Localization of application etc.
7. Annual Maintenance
8. Facility Management and Call center services
9. Special areas (Biometrics, GIS, GPS etc.)
Registration of SMEs
There are TWO modes of Registrations Viz. Off-Line and On-Line Registrations as per G.O Rt. No. 223, dated 31.08.2010 of IT&C dept, for the SMEs Empanelment. For Off-Line Registrations, APTS has established SME Helpdesk at 1st floor of APTS & the Helpdesk contact No. is 040-23224283, helpdesk is also accessible at the email: email@example.com
Procedure for Off-Line Registration:
The following are the steps to be followed by the applicant to Apply for SME Registration:
The Firm’s representative can contact APTS SME helpdesk for the application form & other details.
- The Firm’s representative can contact APTS SME helpdesk for the application form & other details.
- The filled & signed Registration Form along with following enclosures should be submitted at APTS helpdesk for enrollment as SME:
- The Registration Form should be complete in all respects.
- The filled-in form should contain the APTS Receipt Number towards fees paid for the Empanelment.
- APTS will issue acknowledgement receipt in token of the received Application.
- The qualified Firms data on approval shall be hosted on APTS Website under the appropriate category of SME.
- Incomplete Registration Form is likely to be rejected.
1. Non refundable fee of Rs.500/- drawn in favor of “The Managing Director, A.P. Technology Services Limited”, Payable at “Hyderabad” through a Demand Draft (DD)/ Bankers Cheque (BC). No cash transactions.
2. Certificate of Company Registration – valid certificate
3. Turnover – Audited Balance Sheet of 2009-10
4. Firm Address & contact details including URL
5. SME Category/Group
6. Domain Area of Service/Category
(**The information provided by the applicant in the Registration Form, such as Name, Postal addresses, Phone numbers, Email-id etc., should be complete, valid, current and active.)
Process of Online Registration through APTS website:
www.apts.gov.in/sme — Site under construction
APTS shall soon host the above link and start acceptance of online filled in application forms.